As we start February and the Cricket season comes on to the horizon, I thought this was an opportune moment to highlight new information / remind clubs of previously circulated information.
1) Club Affiliation Due – If your club has not yet paid, please do get in touch with me. We require all affiliations to be in place prior to the cricket season (it is a pre-requisite for all leagues to have this in place)
2) Safe Hand Welfare training courses – 2 coming up (one this Sunday / one in March) Please do ensure your welfare officer has an up to date Safe hands qualification – if they haven’t they can book on here:
Course 1: http://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/xhq6sb
Course 2: http://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/qhq6sn
3) First Aid training courses – have been set up across the county, if you have coaches / club personnel that wish to gain / renew this qualification prior to the season, please encourage them to book on 1 of the 3 following opportunities:
4) All Stars Cricket – Registration is live for clubs, if your club plans to run all stars cricket in 2020, now is the time to register your programme including dates and times. This will then enable parents to see your programmes when the programme goes live nationally in the next week or two
5) Dynamos Cricket – Registration is live for clubs, if your club plans to run Dynamos cricket in 2020, now is the time to register your programme including dates and times. This will then enable parents to see your programmes when the programme goes live nationally in the next week or two
1) Natwest Cricketforce – Registration for this annual event has just gone live. Please click here for more details and how to register. It is worth noting that every registered club this will receive a free first aid kit and lots of the usual prize draws for goodies
2) County Board Grant Funding – formerly the small grants programme, this grant will go live in March. Our team are working with clubs in gaining information around facilities and we will continue to support clubs, this is an ideal avenue to explore – keep your eyes peeled for more information
3) ECB Foundation 1 Coaching Course – again keep your eyes peeled – we are looking to run 1 or 2 pilot ECB foundation 1 courses prior to the start of the season. We have had significant interest so far, so if you have not been in touch already and have interest – please do let me know. Details will be released on this in Mid February
4) Dynamos Cricket FREE taster sessions – In the February half term we are running a couple of dynamos cricket taster sessions aimed at girls and boys aged 8-11. This day (20th February) will be aimed at the Lincoln area. If successful – we will roll out 3 more days (North, South and East) in the first week of the Easter holidays. Please do forward the links on to your graduating all Stars and if you have links to local schools – feel free to share with them too!
Morning Session: http://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/hnqm97
Afternoon Session: http://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/8nqm98
5) ECB Scorers Course – We are running a couple of scorers courses in the county following on from recent umpires training… the courses to be held are at Bracebridge Heath CC on Saturdays 7th & 14th March. There will also be a course at Normanby Park CC on Saturdays 21st and 28th March.