County Pitch Advisor Scheme:
- ECB accredited Pitch Advisor in your county is able to provide relevant technical advice and support to all semi-professional and volunteer grounds people.
- Provide technical assessment of your square, outfield and even a machinery audit. The appropriate report will then be completed giving your club an unbiased assessment. (This includes industry recognised testing that will allow you to benchmark the standard of your ground and use this benchmark to gage future improvement)
- Provide pro-active support in the event of vandalism, flooding or poor pitch reports/marks.
- Work with leagues to improve ground standards and develop the knowledge and expertise of grounds people.
- Detailed Performance Quality Standards testing assessment of square, outfield and machinery (with comprehensive written report) – £300
- Grassroots Performance Quality Standards testing assessment of square or outfield (with comprehensive written report) – £150
- Grassroots visual assessment of square or outfield (does not include testing report includes brief notes) – £75
- Phone or email advice not involving a site visit – F.O.C
If you would like to request a visit, please complete the attached form and email to the County Cricket Board only (not CPA) using the details below:
Cricket Development Manager ECB County Pitch Advisor (Lincolnshire)
07785 722280 07971 087891
note the scheme is not run at a profit and the fees are used to cover the visit and report writing time of the County Pitch Advisor and any associated costs.
Lincolnshire County Grounds Association:
- Provide support to semi-professional and recreational cricket clubs.
- Regular networking opportunities with local grounds people providing useful contacts to local services.
- Bulk buying opportunities bringing down the cost of cricket loam, and other consumables.
- Funding support towards industry recognised grounds maintenance courses.
- Annual CGA events including guest speakers, seasonal maintenance advice and industry suppliers.
- Offer access to specialist equipment for end of season renovations.
- Please contact your local CCB firstname.lastname@example.org for details on cost of affiliation.