Senior Cricket Leagues
Saturday Cricket Leagues
- Chairman: Hedley Stroud – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Robyn Wilkinson – email@example.com
- Bob Welton
- Acting Secretary: Glen Sands firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairman: Adrian Wing
- Secretary: Tony Carter
Sunday Cricket Leagues
- Chairman: Ted Robinson – email@example.com
- Secretary: Ian Hirst – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairman: Paul Wood – pjpwood1gmail.com
- Secretary: Leah Burbidge – email@example.com
- Chairman: Dave Willey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Paul Saunders – email@example.com
- Contact: Jonathan Bigham – firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor Cricket Leagues
We have a number of Indoor cricket leagues that talks place over the winter months across the county, for adults and kids, competitive and friendly.
What we have:
Central Lincs – Adult social league (Double Dozen), Adult Indoor League (Lincoln & District League), U11 and U13 competitive leagues (Double Dozen).
Please contact email@example.com for more details on how to get your team/club involved.
South Lincs – Adult competitive League (Sleaford).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to get your team/club involved.
North Lincs – U11’s competitive League (Double Dozen), Summer outdoor Adult League (Double Dozen).
Please contact email@example.com for more details on how to get your team/club involved.
The Lincoln and District Indoor Cricket League is a competitive adult indoor league which begins in early October and finishes in late February. It is 6 players a side, 10 overs a side and lasts for 1 hour on a Thursday night. There are currently 7 teams entered for this season but we are always looking to expand so if you are interested in entering a team for next Autumn or would like to ask any questions then please do not hesitate to contact the league chairman Jonathan Bigham on 07949 975 398 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Dozen is a unique indoor cricket game created here in Lincolnshire.
The Junior leagues are competitive league.
The adult Double Dozen leagues are designed for the “social cricketer”. They are fun, fast paced, and are great for a casual cricketer or someone looking to get into the game. Equally being involved in a double dozen league is a great way to stay active and socialise with friends.
Lincolnshire Cricket is looking to expand the number of Double Dozen leagues across the county and would welcome any club, company or organisation who would like to get involved.